Period Homes & Interiors CHRISTMAS 2012

 That's me... page 104 AND 105 in Period Homes Magazine....
Hellloooooooo!!!!!
How cool is that??
 Cue: Gushy speech, 
i would like to thank my family and friends, my customers, the voting public, my agent and Simon Cowell for this wonderful opportunity....
 Seriously though, it is NICE to be contacted. NICE to be asked and NICE to see myself here.
So often, working for myself, being by myself! selling Online, i wonder who sees me? Am i real at all?
I must be look... i am in Pulp!
(ps written by Katherine Sorrell, if she ever approaches YOU - work with her, she is a Gem!)

Comments

  1. The feature looks fantastic, Kirsty, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can indulge myself for a day, can't i? thanku my dear x

      Delete
  2. How cool is that. Congratulations! I can't belive it is that time of year again.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Wow! I say it every year - must work harder in the Summer!

      Delete

Post a Comment