How to Craft great things with Felt Balls!


Yeehhhhaaaa - The lovely Laura Howard aka LUPIN
This is her tutorial for a felt Xmas stocking. She has used many supplies available over in my Etsy shops n LovePaperFish (as well as her own!)  BUT what i want to talk about is...
How to Craft with lovely Felt Balls! Look how awesome they make the detailing of this stocking. I love how they dangle at the side with the pom-poms.
Do you have a tutorial? Blog Link? Image? Idea you want to share?
Then send them to me and lets talk about how great these furry little balls of colour, can be.

Comments

  1. I LOVE pom poms too. They are so quirky and really finish things off - great fun and LOVE the stocking. maybe if I start making one now it'll be ready for Crimbo lol! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment