Making your BIG Button, into a brooch...

 1. Do Not simply GLUE the brooch bar to the back of a plastic button / any button actually.
 2. Cut a circle of felt that is a touch smaller than the perimeter of your button.
3. Sew the brooch bar onto that using strong thread. I always sew with embroidery thread.
 4. Glue that to the back of the button - being careful not to let the glue seep through any holes in the button. I have layered / stacked these buttons for the Sailor Button Brooch.
Because it dries clear and flexible AND you can the nozzle small for tiny projects.
6. Leave to dry for hours and hours and hours!! WEAR WITH PRIDE x

Comments

  1. OMG. This entry is adorable. It gives me hope that DIY isn't too intimidating. Btw, Your blog is one out of 11 blogs I chose for the Liebster award. It's a cute way for bloggers with under 200 followers at the moment to get recognized and discover some great blogs as well. It kind of works like a chain letter/survey thing. Your blog along with the questions are tagged here: http://glampostsnooze.com/2013/02/21/tagged . I'm excited to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! such a cute DIY!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment