GIANT buttons are now in full stock...

 I have had a million (exaggeration) requests for MORE colours in these Giant Buttons.
Who am I to go denying the button fans n addicts!?
 Slowly listing them in www.BigFish.etsy.com.... give me time.
a whopping 3.5inch across. yahuh. That be 8.5cm!!
there is a link to the Button Book tutorial.
These also make awwweesssoomme accessories all on their own:
Thread one through your dreadlocks
Add to a bag
Wear on your coat
Make coasters
Quilt with them
Use them in your sports team - Roller Derby anyone!?
Stick up over your walls....
 £2.40 each at the moment - slightly less when you buy more.
RRP £3.00 but seeing as i like you,,,,,,, you get a peachy deal on these babies.
I work hard ya know. Bringing all these yummy buttons n supplies together for your perusal and enjoyment.
I thanks y'alllll x x x

Comments