Do you write Craft Tutorials professionally? Need a Supplies Sponsor? read on...


HERE ARE THE SPONSORSHIP DETAILS...


Here’s the skinny....
1.      If you have a tutorial for a craft project then you can ask me to part sponsor by using items from PaperFish supplies as one or some of your main aspects or embellishments:
Wool Felt,  Acrylic Felt, Buttons, Felt Balls
2.      The project will be published in an established online craft magazine / site / Blog  or National magazine. It can be on your own blog with a subscribed readership of over 100 people.
3.      I’m not dishing stuff out ‘for free’ like. There has to be a direct link within an online format to the shop from which that item can be purchased. The link to be agreed with me prior. I would also appreciate a link to my own blog:
4.     What do you get? – an agreed free item that is either on promotion in my shop or that you have requested from me. OR pre-agreed reduced cost items depending on what you need. I will also cross link and promote your tutorial in my own blog and on my FaceBook business page. Win Win.

5.a. You may respond to my ‘shout out’ for people to promote a new / sale product (please subscribe to the blog and FaceBook “LovePaperFish” and check regularly for these shout outs) there will be a maximum number of people given sponsorship on these promotional items. Please do not be disappointed if you are not chosen.
5.b. If you have a project that is already established and going to press you can request an item from me with the same provisos as given above for cross-promotional purposes. Please do not be disappointed if i decline your offer. This may be because there is already a sponsorship in that field or it’s not a product i currently wish to promote etc...  


I am going to try and tab a new page along the top with this permanently in...

Comments

Post a Comment