SALE event starts today....

 Pretty much everything that is going IN the sale is in - see the quantities in each listing as some are very close to sold and some have quite a few packs to sell yet.
Most of these prices are literally REDUCED TO CLEAR and cheaper than i actually paid for them.
I need the space in my head and my studio so let's get stuff moving :)
 Mystery SURPRISE SUPPLIES pack has a mixture of items including stuff like the above.
A few unusual embellishments bits n pieces.... £3.90 i think?
 Handmade brooches by me that were left from a gallery space.
I am no longer making items to sell so these are superbly priced at £2.50 each and maybe a little gift for you or your mum?...
 Discontinued buttons have got to go.... not many of these left.

 Last few PinPots are in the BigFish shop too.
I may list a few last NeedleBooks too.... but that will happen later or tomorrow.
Its been hectic getting all these edited and listed. Fingers crossed some of you Wombles can find use for this in your beautiful Spring projects xxx

Comments